I. General provisions
- The administrator of your personal data is Meissner Kozioł Kaczmarek & Partner Limited Partnership with its registered office in Poznań (60-279) at Macieja Palacza 144, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000529688, NIP: 7831718502, REGON: 302862245, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number +48 798 607 482 (hereinafter: “Administrator”).
- The Administrator shall make every effort to protect the Users’ personal data from being made available to unauthorised persons, from being taken by an unauthorised person, from being processed in violation of the applicable legislation and from being altered, lost, damaged or destroyed, and to respect the privacy of each User.
II. Security of personal data
- Users’ personal data shall be processed in compliance with the requirements of generally applicable law, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; GDPR).
- The Administrator guarantees the highest level of security of the processed personal data and declares that he has appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to prevent personal data security incidents and to ensure the privacy of the Users.
III. Scope of data processing
- In connection with the User’s use of the Administrator’s website, the Administrator processes the following types of personal data:
- Technical information such as IP address, browser type and version (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari), time zone settings, browser plug-in, operating system used (e.g. Windows 10, Vista, Windows XP, macOS), device type, hardware model, MAC address, unique identifiers and mobile network information;
- Online access data such as: information about the website visited, including the URL, the path of the website visit (including date and time), information about the User’s network, such as device data, nodes, configurations, connection speed, and network application performance; pages visited or searched, response times, download errors, length of visits, and interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs) and information about whether links were opened by the User.
- The data referred to in paragraph 1 shall be processed in order to enable the User to use the Administrator’s website and to:
- adapting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the User, first of all these files recognize the User’s device in order to display the website according to his preferences;
- preparation of statistics helping to learn about Users’ preferences and behaviour; analysis of these statistics is anonymous and enables adjustment of the content and appearance of the website to the current trends; the statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website; the possibility to log into the website; maintaining the User’s attention on each subsequent page of the website.
- Personal data possibly collected by means of cookies are processed on the basis of your explicit consent or through your browser settings, i.e. on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, in conjunction with Article 173(2) of the Telecommunications Law.
- Using the Administrator’s website does not require logging in, creating an account or providing your data.
- The Administrator may use analysis software belonging to third parties, such as Google Analytics, to monitor the website. Deactivation of the Google Analytics service is possible using a browser extension that can be downloaded from: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- In order to facilitate the User in obtaining additional information, the Administrator’s website may contain links to websites administered by entities independent of the Administrator. Separate clauses and privacy policies may apply.
- With regard to any websites, which are linked to the Administrator’s website, and which are not owned or controlled by the Administrator, the Administrator does not bear any responsibility for their content, the Users’ use of such websites or the confidentiality protection rules applicable to them.
- Personal data will be kept until you withdraw your consent.
- Data may be provided to IT service providers, website service providers and advertisers on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Administrator, respecting the provisions of the Policy and Principles of Personal Data Processing.
- Details of the processing of your personal data can be found at this address: www.mkpartner.com.pl
- A cookie is a small file consisting of a sequence of letters and numbers, which is placed in the Internet browser, on the hard drive of the User’s computer or mobile device, when visiting the Administrator’s website.
- Cookies have a number of different functions (including remembering User preferences, helping websites and applications to operate more quickly and easily, helping to tailor content and advertising to your expectations and interests, and collecting anonymous, aggregated statistics that help improve the functionality and content of websites and applications) and are an important element that significantly improves the comfort of using the Administrator’s website. Cookies are not usually used to store personal data, but they may be used to store User preferences and other information.
- Accepting the sending of cookies is not a prerequisite for using the Administrator’s website, however some of the website’s functions or services may not work properly without cookies, so we recommend accepting them in order to be able to fully use the Administrator’s website and have a correct view of all its functionalities.
- Cookies may also be used by entities cooperating with the Administrator, involved in optimising the website and adjusting its content.
V. User rights
- In connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator, the User has the following rights:
- the right to access the personal data provided to the controller and to obtain a copy thereof,
- the right to demand rectification of personal data if they are outdated, incomplete or incorrect,
- the right to demand erasure of personal data from the Administrator’s data file (so called right to be forgotten),
- the right to request the restriction of processing of personal data,
- right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, in case the processing of personal data is considered to violate the generally applicable regulations,
- the right to request personal data to be transferred.
- In certain circumstances provided by law, the User also has the right to object to the processing of data concerning him/her.
VI. Final provisions
- This Policy is effective as of 1st May 2022.
The Administrator reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time. Any changes will be promptly published on the Administrator’s website.