CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS, AUDITS, M&A TRANSACTIONS
A well-negotiated contract, or at least full awareness of its content, is claimed to be an invaluable comfort for every entrepreneur. Our daily routine is to analyze and to identify of risks, to negotiate the terms of contracts, as well as to clarify complex provisions and contractual mechanisms to clients from various industries. We have also conducted many audits of companies and enterprises in Poland and abroad. Audits are mostly performed as an introduction to the sale or purchase of shares, an enterprise or its part, both on the part of the buyer and the seller.
We have extensive experience in contract negotiations, legal audits and M&A transactions, gained, i. a.:
- preparation and negotiation of the terms of contracts, resolutions, powers of attorney and transaction documentation regarding the sale and acquisition of enterprises as well as shares and stocks in companies,
- provided legal services to commercial law companies, developing corporate documents, contracts and opinions related to their current operations,
- registration of commercial law companies and registration of changes in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register,
- transactions of sale of shares and stocks in companies operating in the energy sector; as well as companies from the medical, agricultural and production industries,
- providing legal assistance from Polish aspects related to the planned investment in a Canadian oil producer, in a share acquisition transaction for a total remuneration of USD 15.1 billion,
- participation in a multi-jurisdictional transaction aimed at creating a joint venture in the electronics industry,
- legal support in corporate and regulatory matters in the transaction of acquiring the majority of shares in one of the largest casino chains in Poland,
- provided legal advice to a group of private investors on the acquisition of a holding company shareholding within a group of companies operating on the medical services market and structuring cooperation with the company’s existing partners,
- closing a transaction related to an investment in wind farms,
- handling a corporate transaction of selling 100% of shares in a company operating in the “health and wellness” industry,
- participation in one of the largest managements buy-out transactions in Poland,
- cooperation and negotiations with foreign trusts in the course of registration of companies abroad for the purpose of tax optimization.