SPORT AND E-SPORT
We provide legal advice for sports clubs, sports players, sports agents, sports unions, sponsors, and sports clubs owners. We emphasise our practice on football and e-sport. Serving our clients from sport sector, we employ years of experience gained by accommodating top division football clubs with legal services, holding important functions in sports unions and representing players in litigations with other clubs.
Our offer mainly covers:
- legal advice to sports associations, clubs and players;
- representing clubs and players before sports courts;
- security interests of our clients in concluding agreements and contracts;
- assistance in obtaining due funds, subsidies and fees related to the sports activities of our clients, including outstanding wages, training allowance and solidarity fee;
- legal services for domestic and international transfers.
Read more about the specialisation and experience of MKK Law Firm in the section: SPORTS LAW.
- Professionalization of women’s soccer – a legal perspective￼The FIFA Women’s World Cup, which was held in Australia and New Zealand, ended last weekend. The final match between Spain and England was quite a spectacle, drawing millions of fans to the stands and in front of their TV sets. Australia’s stadium in Sydney has a capacity of about 75,000 people, and all tickets… Read more: Professionalization of women’s soccer – a legal perspective￼
- How to become a football agent?Some soccer enthusiasts, who love the sport, dream of working in the football industry. As a result, some take the path of agents. So what requirements are currently placed on candidates for this profession? What have FIFA regulations changed in this regard? What to do to become a football agent? FIFA licensing exam A novelty… Read more: How to become a football agent?