BANKING LAW AND SECURITIES LAW
We have extensive experience both in the field of provided ongoing legal services to financial institutions, including a leading Polish bank in Germany, and in the field of:
- negotiating contracts with financial institutions, including collateral contracts,
- legal support for entrepreneurs in obtaining capital for investments (loan, leasing, factoring contracts, investments of private equity funds),
- analysis and identification of legal risks in loan agreements and other agreements concluded with banks,
- legal advice on establishing and transferring collateral,
- legal advice on contracts for escrow accounts and fiduciary accounts,
- preparation of legal opinion and analyze in the field of banking law,
- obtaining licenses and permits for the provision of financial services both in Poland and Germany, including support in contact with the relevant national regulators of the cross-border provision of financial services.
We provide comprehensive services regarding the subject of securities, i.a.:
- issuing and trading in securities,
- securing claims by means of securities,
- recapitalization of investment projects with the use of securities,
- redemption of securities,
- pursuing claims from securities,
- examination of the validity of securities, the correctness of their preparation and circulation, and the enforceability of rights related to the paper,
- uncovering counterfeiting and fraud using securities.
As one of the few law firms, we are able to offer legal advice in the above-mentioned scope, both in the field of German and Polish law.